Sunday, October 11, 2015

Confessions

Summary:


The past days I have been reading a lot this book and I find it really cool because at somme point it relates to myeline and I feel that this girl understands very well what an adolecen life is like. She explains her life in many different perspective that make her realize different situations as well. She is kind of confused since she thinks Kevin is a really hot guy but she is actually in love with another boy. The thing that complicates her thought is the fact that her best friend has been flirting with his crash al l the time so what is she supposed to think and act like if she had herself thinking that Kevin also liked her. So she hasn't had great days during every mess. She is distracted and can't even focus in school as well. Her life is being slowly  disappearing but her main focussing skill is for her to continue with her normal life and regret her chances.  Although she is kind of worried she has to know and understand that this could count as a normal growing process witch means that every adolescent has a similar case in their life. The problem is that she is feeling guilty for everything since she entered the new year in school.


Quotes:

¨ I have never shaken hands with a kid before¨.  Pg. 54

Text Response:

I think that this quote menas that this is the process tat life takes us through. At first we are afraid of talking to  boy and suddenly we are really close to one. When I was little I also was nervous because all of my finds would have a bunch of boy buddies and I would stay apart because I didn't know how to act over those situations or what is something when wrong and I looked like whatever girl in school. After a while I started realizing that we all have to take chances in life and so now I have really good friendships with boys and I totally think that it is a normal thing. Besides, this quote has showed be that everything comes to its time, we have to be patient and wait for the time to come.

¨My best friend was asking if I liked him the way I actually did very much and at every waking moment like him¨ Pg. 38

Text Response:

This is an example from the book that proves what I was saying. I think that in this quotes her best friend is trying to persuade her to tel her what she actually feels for Kevin s they both now what to do and continue on. Maybe she is willing to be with Kevin thats why she asked her for more information as well. Or it could be the opposite way I mean she is trying to help her best friend with him.

Final thoughts:

Finally in my opinion, she is not having favorite days, she is struggling with love and nobody understand her, she is alone and her only way of escaping for the truth is for her to be herself and go with what she feels like. If none can help her because as well, her family is telling her another perspective way of love she needs to stand up and go with what makes her feel more confident of herself. In the end we have to focus on what makes us happier. There is moments when we feel we can't find solutions and we are stuck I totally agree with her but I think that if we try harder or if we put a little more effort into it then there is always going to be a way out to nay problem. If we think that everything is always going to be a fail and negative then the results will turn up to be similar because all of our bad actions are together and then there is going to be no possible way anyone can make you change your min.  So, its always better to focus on what makes you feel good, on the positives marks and in the way you could improve your effects with ought harming yourself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment