Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I Don't Like Him

Summary:

So, the thing is that sometimes love can get hard, it is difficult to maintain a relationship with ought struggling its like showering with ought water, impossible. Sometimes its because we are not sure of our own deceptions, or maybe we are confused. But I can say that probably it brings good things, new experiences and more opportunities. Most of the times there are fights, but it all leads to one thing, to the happy path the way all things should be. The girl is really strange, she is acting different and its because she is experiencing something new something that all of us are going through at some point, something nice but at the same time gross, our first kiss. Although her experience wasn't that bad she still feels worried because she feels she did something wrong and she did, who said we can't make mistakes. Our lives depend on our mistakes, if we make them we learn from them. So maybe she wasn't ready, maybe it was all about time because sometimes things can't go that fast like we think so.  Maybe she felt bad because she was one of the last in her age who had never kissed before, and it could actually happen to a lot of us. The big idea is that now that her mother nows almost everything she wants to get to know Kevin's parents and him as well. Yes, she is nervous because what if something went wrong or there was an embarrassing moment? What was she supposed to act like, was it her fault? In this moments we all get stressed because the fact that we are not ready for it, its a hard time. Well , we all change, we all have our times, so it could be that one say we feel something for someone and the next day we are completely disagreeing with it, it part of our lives.

Quotes:

¨I think that I really should tell her I already had gotten my first kiss, behind me.¨ Pg. 76


Text Response:

I think that this quote means that sometimes we realize that our problems need to be solved with help, maybe sometimes we need a moment to think twice and accept the reality that at some point we need someone who nows how to help us. This could probably mean that no we are not perfect and yes sometimes we hide things but we can always get advice.  All of us need some, its like basic in lives but we have to ask for it I mean help is not going to come and reach us, if we mess it up we better clean it up, its our responsibility to take care our ourselves. 

¨At school Kevin and I avoided each other completely.¨ Pg. 60


Text Response: 

This quote has a really strong meaning because it is a clear example of how relationships work out. It explains that like I said sometimes it is ridiculous but yes, there is bad times and we have to solve it at the end and always try to come up with better solutions. Never giving up is one basic thought that all of us need to have in mind, our world is full of problems but so what we can fix it, its never late for second chance. If we have the freedom of expression the why do we not seek for our needs if being with him makes her smile then we better start making something to find the way of happiness. 


Final Thoughts: 

To conclude this, I want to end by saying that this book has brought me a lot of memories that made me realize that not everything is always easy.When we talk about love sometimes we give it up to waste but then we realize it is a very important step in our lives.  Yes, its obvious that we  have bad moments and disagree with things, and there are times when we discuss and we know that we are not correct. That is called falling for your mistakes, we all have some and we need to start facing them. Even though sometimes we can't actually forgive something or forget we can always start from zero or give it another chance. Our existence depends in our choices, rather we follow what we feel or we lay and see how the world goes by and we still don't know what to do.  What I have always wondered is that if we have the liberty then why don't we take over it and let ourselves be us, let go of our doubts and get it all together to a solution. When I get in a issue I try and try till I find it and return it from where it started. When we start something and we begin strugguling we need to go back and find a way to start all over but with a better attitude and knowing what we are looking for the forward future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment